Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Ships in 1-2 business day(s)
XXIO 9 Men's Hybrid
Introducing the new XXIO 9 Fairway Wood, newly designed with many of the same development breakthroughs as the driver including a heavier head and new shaft CG closer to the hand the new XXIO 9 is a fairway wood that produces easy ups with big distance and forgiveness.XXIO has adopted the same new SUPER TIX Forged cup face which improves rebound and resilience especially in the lower portion of the face which greatly helps the average golfer. The sweet spot has been expanded by 10% as well as the heel and toe section of the club face have better distance for off center shots.
Available in 19, 20, and 23° lofts with MP900 shaft in R/SR/S flex shafts.
- New cup face design for better feel, distance, and forgiveness
- New sole design with patent pending technology for better turf interaction
- XXIO's longest and easiest to hit XXIO Series UT Wood
- Lie angle: 3H(59.5°), 4H(60°), 5H(60.5°)
- Head volume: 3H(117), 4H(116), 5H(114)
- Club length: 3H(40.5"), 4H(40"), 5H(39.5")
- Shaft weight: 53g(S), 50g(Senior), 47g(R)
- Club weight: 3H(321g), 4H(325g), 5H(329g)
- Head face: HT1770M
- Head body: maraging
- Finish: High brightness metallic blue gradient polarized paint