Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
XXIO 9 5PC Men's Iron Set
Ships in 1-2 business day(s)
XXIO 9 Men's Individual Irons
The new XXIO 9 series irons has further lowered the CG by using a multi piece structure taking advantage of various materials and new design technology, this makes its performance easier to get the abll up and into the air but also much more distance as XXIO has implemented a new enlarged Titanium face which not only provides rebound similar to many titanium woods but also expands the sweet spot by a large amount greatly reducing the loss of distance with bad shots.
The base set is 6-PW with optional #4, 5, AW, and SW clubs also available. The standard shaft is a steel NS890 DST or an upgraded MP900 carbon shaft available in R/SR/S flex.
- Titanium Super-TIX face by XXIO for big distance and forgiveness
- SUS630 steel body with a large tungsten sole weight and a high density inner tungsten weight
- Multi piece design for more forgiveness, better distance, and higher launch
- New carbon shaft + head tech for better overall head/shaft matching performance
- Loft angle: #4(22°), #5(24°), #7(30°)
- Lie angle: #4(60.5°), #5(61°), #7(62°)
- Club length: #4(38.5 in.), #5(38 in.), #7(37 in.)
- Club weight: 357g
- Head face: Titanium (Super-TIX Plus for XXIO)
- Head body: SUS630 stainless
- Finish: Mirror/Satin Mirror