Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Wilson Staff FG Tour V2 Mens Iron Sets Steel Steel
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Wilson Staff FG Tour V2 Iron Sets
An immediate success on Tour, the Wilson Staff FG Tour V2 irons have a powerful, boring trajectory and offer a clean, classic setup with minimal offset. The FG Tour V2 irons are designed for the Feel (F) player valuing precision and shot-shaping ability.
- A thin, rounded topline and a softer leading edge radius into the hosel imply discreet offset and promote superior setup and target alignment for the better Feel (F) player.
- Maximum amount of soft 8620 mild carbon steel directly behind the impact zone provides maximum feedback and positive feel.
- Precise weight distributed across the cavity and around the perimeter optimizes MOI for added forgiveness.
- Tested and put into play immediately by Wilson Staff Tour players Padraig Harrington, Ricky Barnes and Kevin Streelman.
- Golf Digest 2012 Hotlist award winner.
- Used by Kevin Streelman to win 2013 Tampa Bay Championship.
- Grip: Lamkin Crossline Black
- Shaft: KBS Tour
- Flex Options: KBS Tour
- Set Makeup: 3-PW