Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 Mens Hybrid Graphite Graphite
Need Help? Have a Question?
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 Mens Hybrid
As the first adjustable hybrid presented by Wilson Staff, the FG Tour M3 Hybrid features Multi Fit System technology allowing golfers to adjust both the loft and the sole weight for optimized trajectory and increased club head speeds. The FG Tour M3 hybrids offer tour-inspired shapes and technology for Feel (F) and Control (C) players.
Multi Fit System
- Sole weight adjustability from the Multi Fit System allows players to optimize distance and ball trajectory to hit precise approach shots.
- The four hybrid head options come standard at initial lofts of 17.0°, 19.0°, 21.0° and 23.0°. Based on the player's preferred flight, lofts can be adjusted from 16.0° to 24.0° in full degree increments with Upright options, depending on the respective head (see "More Details" below).
- The Super Light (silver) 3-gram sole weight, The Right Light (gold) 7-gram sole weight and the Traditional (black) 11-gram sole weight all come included in a pouch with an adjustability wrench and manual.
- Loft changes allow Feel (F) and Control (C) players to optimize distance and trajectory.
- Lie changes allow Feel (F) and Control (C) players to improve control and turf interaction.
- Length spacing between the hybrids creates consistent club-to-club distance gapping and perfect long iron replacement options.
- An iced matte painted crown and black PVD finish provides an understated yet performance-inspiring look.
- The 17.0° option adjusts to 16.0°, 17.0°, 18.0°, 16.0° Upright, 17.0° Upright and 18.0° Upright.
- The 19.0° option adjusts to 18.0°, 19.0°, 20.0°, 18.0° Upright, 19.0° Upright and 20.0° Upright.
- The 21.0° option adjusts to 20.0°, 21.0°, 22.0°, 20.0° Upright, 21.0° Upright and 22.0° Upright.
- The 23.0° option adjusts to 22.0°, 23.0°, 24.0°, 22.0° Upright, 23.0° Upright and 24.0° Upright.
- Grip: Lamkin Crossline Black 360
- Shaft: Aldila RIP Phenom
- Flex Options: X, S, R, A