Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 Mens Fairway Graphite
Low Inventory or Not Available
To Order Please Call
Customer Service 800-443-4167
Ships in 5 to 6 days.
Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 Mens Fairway
The new adjustable Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 Fairway Woods feature Multi Fit System technology that allows better golfers to adjust both the loft and the sole weight for optimized trajectory and increased club head speeds. Great off the tee, in the fairway or from the rough, the FG Tour M3 fairway woods have been engineered to perform for the Feel (F) and Control (C) players.
Multi Fit System
- The six separate loft settings and three performance-enhancing sole weight options in the Multi Fit System make these fairway woods customizable for optimized trajectory and increased club head speeds.
- The three fairway wood head options come standard at initial lofts of 13.5°, 15.0° and 17.0°. Based on the player's preferred flight, lofts can be adjusted from 12.5° to 19.0° in half degree increments, depending on the respective head (see "More Details" below).
- The Super Light (silver) 3-gram sole weight, The Right Light (gold) 7-gram sole weight and the Traditional (black) 11-gram sole weight all come included in a pouch with an adjustability wrench and manual.
- Loft changes allow Feel (F) and Control (C) players to optimize distance and trajectory.
- Lie changes allow Feel (F) and Control (C) players to improve control and turf interaction.
Variable Face Thickness
- Variable face thickness and crown elements allow mass to be moved to optimize center of gravity and increase ball speeds.
- An iced matte painted crown and black PVD finish provides an understated yet performance-inspiring look.
- The 13.5° option adjusts to 12.5°, 13.0°, 13.5°, 14.5°, 15.0° and 15.5°.
- The 15.0° option adjusts to 14.0°, 14.5°, 15.0°, 16.0°, 16.5° and 17.0°.
- The 17.0° option adjusts to 16.0°, 16.5°, 17.0°, 18.0°, 18.5° and 19.0°.
- Grip: Lamkin Crossline Black 360
- Shaft: Aldila RIP Phenom
- Flex Options: X, S, R, A