Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 Mens Driver Graphite
Ships in 5 to 6 days.
Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 Mens Driver
The first adjustable driver from Wilson Staff, the FG Tour M3 Driver features Multi Fit System technology that allows golfers to adjust both the loft and the sole weight for optimized trajectory and increased club head speeds. The FG Tour M3 driver is tailored to the better Feel (F) and Control (C) players seeking a more compact head at address and unmatched distance.
Multi Fit System
- The six separate loft settings and three performance-enhancing sole weight options in the Multi Fit System make this driver customizable for optimized trajectory and increased club head speeds. The driver head comes set at an initial loft of 9.5°. Based on the player's preferred ball flight, lofts can be adjusted to 8.5°, 9.0°, 9.5°, 10.5°, 11.0° and 11.5°. The Super Light (silver) 3-gram sole weight, The Right Light (gold) 7-gram sole weight and the Traditional (black) 11-gram sole weight all come included in a pouch with an adjustability wrench and manual.
Variable Face Thickness
- A variable thickness face maximizes CT across the face and increases ball speeds.
- The lighter chemically-etched crown helps create a favorable sound and ideal mass redistribution.
Compact Head Shape
- The deep face, smaller footprint and tour-preferred pear shape make the 460cc head appear more compact at address.
- An iced matte painted crown and black PVD finish provides an understated yet performance-inspiring look.
- Grip: Lamkin Crossline Black 360
- Shaft: Aldila RIP Phenom 50 / Aldila RIP Phenom NL 60
- Flex Options: X, S, R, A (Phenom 50) & S, R, A (Phenom NL 60)
- Volume: 460cc
- Length: 45.75"