Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Wilson Staff D100 Mens Hybrid Graphite
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Wilson Staff D100 Mens Hybrid
Easier to hit than traditional long irons, the Wilson Staff D100 Hybrids are distance-gapped with precise lofts that accommodate the D100 irons, eliminating the need for redundant golf clubs.
The Right Light Technology
- The Right Light technology achieves the lightest possible weight for a given club while still allowing it to feel solid and balanced. For the D100 driver, The Right Light technology optimizes grip, shaft and head to allow you to swing faster with the same effort. What does that lead to? Faster club head speeds and hotter distances.
- Progressive bulge and roll face optimizes forgiveness.
- A rounded sole design improves shot control from various lies.
- Golf Digest 2013 Hot List award winner
- Grip: Wilson Staff Stock
- Shaft: Matrix OZIK Altus 5.6
- Flex Options: S, R, A