Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Wilson Staff D100 ES Mens Hybrid/Iron Sets Steel
Need Help? Have a Question?
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Wilson Staff D100 ES Hybrid/Iron Set
The new Wilson Staff D100 ES Hybrid/Iron Set deploys Exoskeleton Technology on larger, forgiving hybrids and irons. Designed for the ultimate Distance (D) player wanting maximum distance and forgiveness, the D100 ES set utilizes The Right Light Technology allowing players to swing faster with the same effort.
The Right Light Technology
- The Right Light technology achieves the lightest possible weight for a given club while still allowing it to feel solid and balanced. For the D100 hybrid/iron set, The Right Light technology optimizes grip, shaft and head to allow you to swing faster with the same effort. This leads to faster club head speeds and hotter distances.
- Larger, more round hybrid and iron club heads feature Exoskeleton technology to maximize MOI and forgiveness, which can benefit a wide range of players, but is especially geared for slower swing speeds.
- Refined length spacing between the hybrids and the irons creates optimal launch and spin and consistent club-to-club distance gapping.
- A set makeup of 4, 5, 6 hybrids and 7-PW, GW irons makes this perfect for the super game improvement Distance (D) player wanting maximum distance and forgiveness.
- Grip: Wilson Staff Tour Traction
- Shaft: Matrix OZIK Altus 5.6 for hybrids & True Temper SL-85 for irons
- Flex Options: R, S
- Set Makeup: 4, 5, 6 hybrids & 7-PW, GW irons