Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
True Linkswear TRUE Sensei Mens Shoes - Gray/Green
Was: $99.99 You Save: $20
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
True Linkswear TRUE Sensei Mens Shoes
The True Linkswear TRUE Sensei might just be the most versatile golf shoe ever created, supported by the fact that Ryan Moore won a PGA TOUR event in the outsole the same day the Portland Marathon was run in the sensei. The TRUE sensei was designed to function at a TOUR level on the course, while providing a super comfortable platform and breathable upper that allows golfers to wear them off the course on trails, the road, while traveling or at the gym. Creating the ultimate cross over shoe for golf and life with the comfort that you can only expect from TRUE linkswear. Yes, you can run a marathon in the TRUE sensei, but please be careful if you transition to the sensei from a "motion control" running shoe.
Like any zero drop minimalist running shoe, the TRUE sensei can take some time to adapt to because the muscles in your legs may be used to running in shoes that have a raised heel, a high arch, padding and gel or air bags. In order to transition properly to running in the TRUE sensei, we would suggest starting with very short jogs of half a mile to a mile. Your body will awaken to proprioception and your stride will shift from a heel strike to a natural mid-foot strike fairly quickly because it "feels right". If you build mileage too quickly and your body has not adapted to your new running motion, unnecessary injury can occur. So, just start slow, add distance carefully, listen to your body and enjoy the run!
- The ultra-light synthetic upper is moisture wicking and incredibly breathable making your walk comfortable on the hottest of days. (even if you choose to run in them)
- Built on the True 'sensei' platform, this shoe enhances the golfer's traction and lateral stability with the ergo traction rubber design. Ideal for competitive play.
- Built off the model of an athletic trainer, this shoe is perfect to wear on or off the course, the rubber platform is ideal for post-round activities. The sensei is great for use on the links (of course), gym, trail running, or around town.
- TRUE barefoot Platform
- TRUE lite synthetic mesh/PU upper
- 3D mesh liner
- Memory foam heel
- Ergo-traction outsole
- TRUE sensei Rubber Outsole