Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
True Linkswear TRUE Proto Mens Shoes - Black/Blue
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
True Linkswear TRUE Proto Mens Shoes
Ryan Moore started wearing the True Linkswear TRUE Proto during the 2012 Fed Ex Cup Playoffs and showed the world what our new shoe can do with Top 10's in 3 events including a T-3 finish at the Tour Championship. Ryan followed that up by winning the JT Shriners Open in Las Vegas in proto's. Yep, the proto is off to an impressive start on tour! The TRUE proto has the same premium waterproof leather as the stealth, but we incorporated some perf leather in the heel and also spiced things up with a big red tab on the side. The proto screams TRUE performance and that is what it delivers with our new sensei outsole, which provides enhanced stability and traction.
Every TRUE proto features a two-year limited waterproof guarantee and will ship with two pairs of laces: one neutral and one color pop. All TRUEs are only designed in one width; the TRUE proto is designed to accommodate men's widths B-EEE. This is possible as the memory foam in the heel keeps your heel snug and the sock-fit liner keeps your mid-foot secure while the wide-toe box allow your toes to spread out.
- Built on the TRUE 'sensei' platform, this shoe enhances the golfer's traction and lateral stability with our ergo traction rubber design. Ideal for competitive play.
- Built to be our tour level performance shoe, pro to offers incredible water proofing, full grain leather, and mid-foot stability, enhancing your performance.
- The flagship model of the 2013 line is an eye catcher, with the TRUE proud red stripe, and tech patterned outsole. This is one mean shoe.
- TRUE barefoot Platform
- Premium Waterproof Leather Upper
- Mid-foot stability wrap
- Anti-microbial Liner
- Memory Foam Heel
- TRUE sensei Rubber Outsole
- 2 year Waterproof Warranty