Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta Ladies Hybrid Graphite
Ships in 5 to 6 days.
Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta Ladies Hybrid
Featuring a compact shape and delivering powerful, penetrating flight, the Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta Hybrid is the most forgiving hybrid design released by Tour Edge to date. Weighing only 6 grams, the lightweight beta titanium crown allows for precise weight positioning in the head to deliver Tour-caliber trajectory and versatility. In addition to the Beta's improved material, Tour Edge's new Power Grid technology located behind the hitting area flexes at impact, increasing ball speeds and maximizing distance for tour-like performance.
- Lightweight beta titanium crown delivers exceptional trajectory and versatility
- Power Grid behind hitting area increases spring and ball speeds by flexing at impact
- Variable face thickness maximizes spring-effect from more contact points
- Hexahedron sole weight pads are positioned back in the heel and toe to increase MOI and maximize stability on off-center contact
- Dual-step cavity removes weight from rear center of sole allowing the extra weighting in the rear heel and toe to provide maximum forgiveness
- SHAFT: Matrix Exotics
- GRIP: Lamkin Exotics R.E.L.