Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta Ladies Fairway Graphite
Ships in 5 to 6 days.
Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta Ladies Fairway
The Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta Fairway wood features a smaller head and deeper, forged Beta titanium cup face which produces lower, more penetrating trajectory and greater launch speeds. In addition to the Beta's improved material, Tour Edge's new Power Grid technology located behind the hitting area flexes at impact, increasing ball speeds and maximizing distance for tour-like performance.
- Deep-face design creates more penetrating flight and advanced workability
- Lightweight Beta titanium cup face is combo-brazed to hypersteel body to achieve maximum launch speed
- Power Grid behind hitting area increases spring and ball speeds by flexing at impact
- Variable face thickness maximizes spring-effect from more contact points
- Hexahedron sole weight pads are positioned to maximize stability and slightly raise the center of gravity for maximum workability
- SHAFT: Matrix Exotics
- GRIP: Lamkin Exotics R.E.L.