TomTom Multi-Sport Cardio GPS Watch
The all new TomTom Multisport Cardio has a built-in Heart Rate Monitor so you can get more out of every run. Watch comes with bike mount.
Heart Rate Monitor:
Heart rate monitoring is the single most accurate means to understand how your body is responding to exercise
Get accurate heart-rate information without the need for a separate chest strap. Your heart is measured through a sensor in the watch that monitors changes in the blood flow in your wrist. This is done by shining light through the skin and detecting the changing light reflections.
Independent testing has shown that the built-in Heart Rate Monitor is "extremely accurate" compared to electrocardiography.
Heart Rate Zone:
Select a zone to match your training goal and always know whether you need to speed up or slow down.
Five Intensity Zones
Train in one of five intensity zones, depending on your goals.
5. Sprint: mostly used as part of interval training.
4. Speed: high-tempo training to improve your speed and fitness.
3. Endure: moderate to high tempo training to improve your lung and heart capacity.
2. Fat Burn: moderate tempo training, great for weight loss.
1. Easy: easy tempo training, mostly used for warm-up and cool down.
See real-time running, cycling and swimming information at a glance. Track your distance, time, pace, speed and calories burnt as you train on an extra-large display.
Stay in your optimal heart-rate zone
Race your past performances
Achieve your distance, time, pace and calorie goals
See laps and interval training on an extra-large display
Track, analyze and share your stats on popular running sites or apps.
- Indoor Running: YES
- Outdoor Running: YES
- Cycling: YES
- Dedicated Bike Mount: YES
- Swimming: YES
- Battery Lifetime: Up to 8 hours
- Display size: 22 x 25 mm
- Display Resolution: 144 x 168
- Waterproofing: 50 m/165 feet(5 ATM)
- Languages: English / Spanish / German / French / Italian