Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Titleist Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Mens Putter Steel
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Titleist Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Putter
Design, craftsmanship and performance from decades of work with the world's best players define the Titleist Scotty Cameron Select Putters. Each Select is a precision milled, elegantly refined shape with Tour validated balance and stability, accentuated by a Silver Mist finish and red-dot cosmetics. The Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 is a crisp, modern blade with a plumbing neck.
- Newport 2 is a longer blade with crisp back angles and a single black sight line for refined precision.
- Modern Blade from Scotty's Tour proven Newport family features precisely milled surface, shape and blend.
- Tour Proven Feel and soft sound from the deep mill face.
- Balance And Stability from the Select weights in the heel and toe perfectly matched to the shaft length.
- Pop Through Sight Lines provide both vertical and horizontal visual reference to help square the face.
- Elegant Cosmetics with Silver Mist finish, framed and double milled red-dot graphics and double beveled weights.
- Grip: Red Pistolini
- Headcover: Select
|Model ||Loft ||Lie || |
|Neck ||Offset ||Toe Flow |
|Newport 2 ||3.5º ||70º || |
303 Stainless Steel
|Plumbing ||Full Shaft ||Medium |