Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Titleist Scotty Cameron GoLo 3 Mens Putter Steel
Titleist Scotty Cameron GoLo 3 Putter
The Titleist Scotty Cameron GoLo Putters feature an elegant rounded profile, with soft lines and necks for players that want to rid themselves of technical thoughts and produce a stroke with a natural flowing arc. The 6061 aluminum sole plate and Select weighting technology provide exceptional balance, stability and roll. The Scotty Cameron GoLo 3 is a mid mallet with a heel shafted flow neck.
"GoLo mallets help reduce the tendency to manipulate the face with your hands and allow your stroke to flow naturally." - Scotty Cameron
- Modern Mallet with a clean, Tour preferred appearance.
- Refined Shape featuring a slight asymmetric back with a shaved heel to promote the ideal flowing stroke along an inside to square arc.
- Square Set Up in the playing position from the triple angled sole with a slight camber to allow for smooth takeaway.
- Square Alignment from the refined mallet shape with single black sight line.
- Balance And Stability from the Select heel and toe weights perfectly matched to the shaft length.
- Soft Feel from the Tour proven deep face mill.
- Great Sound from the internal tuning ring within the aluminum sole plate.
- Elegant Cosmetics with a soft Silver Mist finish, single black sightline, framed and double milled red-dot graphics and weights.
- Grip: Red Pistolero
- Headcover: GoLo
|Model ||Loft ||Lie || |
|Neck ||Offset ||Toe Flow |
|GoLo 3 ||3.5º ||70º || |
303 Stainless Steel
|Flow ||1/2 Shaft ||Maximum |