Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Titleist Premier Umbrella
Titleist Premium Umbrella
The Titleist Premium Umbrella has a Radial Tensioning System (RTS) creates a strong, aerodynamic umbrella with no sharp points. The RTS redirects, transfers and distributes the effort used in opening the umbrella throughout the entire canopy surface. In the unlikely event that your Titleist Premier Umbrella blows inside out, it has been designed so it can be flipped back easily without breaking. The canopy size is 57".
- Features the Radial Tensioning System (RTS) which creates a strong, aerodynamic shape with no sharp points
- RTS allows for effortless opening
- Spans 60 inches when open
- Designed to flip back without breaking if blown inside out
- Ergonomic sport-grip rubber-coated handle
- Features clean and bold Titleist branding
- Fiberglass shaft for improved durability
- 100% Nylon