Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Titleist 915 D2 Women's Graphite Driver - DEMO
Sale Ends When Time Runs Out or Quantity is Zero.
SCROLL BELOW TO LEARN MORE ABOUT DEMO CLUBS
Ships in 5-6 business days
Titleist 915 D2 Women's Graphite Driver
The Titleist 915 D2 Women's Graphite Driver will make the most of every shot from the tee and turf. Titleist 915 metals combine industry leading technology and adjustability with great looks, sound and feel to provide the most complete performance in the game today. Hit more fairways with the maximum distance and forgiveness 915D2. The 460cc pear profile provides confidence and stability. 915D2 delivers higher trajectory and more dynamic face closure versus the D3.
- The wide sole channel delivers more distance by actively flexing at impact to launch the ball off the face with higher speed and lower spin.
- Clubs without ARC technology have a rigid sole and deflect more in the crown at impact leading to higher spin.
- ARC technology creates active deflection in the crown and sole at impact which produces more speed and less spin.
- The high speed face insert with a thick center and radially thin perimeter in the heel and toe, delivers more distance on off-center hits.
- Reduced thickness up front allows weight to be strategically placed in the back, resulting in a low and deep CG that provides ball speed preserving forgiveness.
- 16 unique loft and lie combinations deliver the most precise fit available.
What is a DEMO Club?and/or returned under our 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. Although they may exhibit signs of nominal wear, DEMO Clubs typically offer a significant value and are every bit as playable and effective as new clubs.The physical condition of a DEMO club may be anywhere from "almost new", to "very good".Worldwide Golf Shops stands fully behind your DEMO club purchase with our 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. There is no manufacturer's warranty included with a DEMO club purchase.Because of the great value that Worldwide Golf Shops is able to provide with DEMO Club pricing, we are unfortunately not able to include Headcovers, Weight kits, or Wrenches with purchase. These items, if applicable, may be available for purchase. To inquire, please contact customer service for availability.DEMO clubs typically sell very quickly because of their great value. For this reason, they are sold on a first come, first serve basis and are subject to available in stock inventory only. Some orders may be subject to cancellation as the result of an item that has been oversold.In the event that an item ordered by a customer is sold out, Worldwide Golf Shops customer service will do our very best to offer an alternate, similar item for substitution. Any item offered as a substitution for an original order item that is no longer available, must be accepted via phone or email by the customer before it is shipped. If an offered substitute product is not accepted by the customer, the original order will be subject to cancellation five business days after the substitute product is originally offered.
- A DEMO club is considered to be a recent model golf club(s) that has been:
- utilized by our retail stores for the purpose of customer trial prior to the purchase process. (Use of DEMO product may have been within our indoor hitting bay environment and/or on the golf course).