Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Titleist 910h Diam Kaili80 Hybrid 2011 Hybrids Graphite
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Titleist 910H Kaili 80 Hybrid
A versatile, progressive family of hybrids designed to perform in a wide range of turf conditions.
Titleist® 910 hybrids deliver total performance and versatility with improvements in flight, fit, looks, feel and sound. With a completely redesigned head, the 910H generates higher launch with less spin for greater control and consistency. And the new, SureFit™ Tour, dual-angle hosel technology provides the ability to make precise, independent loft and lie adjustments for a better flight with more control.
- Unmatched Versatility -Our most technologically advanced head design delivers outstanding performance and versatility in a wide range of conditions.
- Flighted Performance - The head profile, offset and CG locations transition smoothly through the lofts to create the optimum trajectory and spin for each model.
- More Control - A larger head with an optimized weight distribution provides a higher moment of inertia for enhanced control.
- Confidence Inspiring Shape - Full profile with a more square-shaped toe aids alignment.
- Solid Sound and Feel - Acoustically engineered for a hot, solid sound and feel. 2010_
- High Performance Shaft Options - Multiple stock shaft options from Titleist offer choices in feel and flight. 2
- 360° Gri - Titleist Tour Velvet 360° grip retains the proper feel and aesthetic in any SFT setting.