Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Titleist 910D2 Mens Drivers Graphite
Need Help? Have a Question?
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Titleist 910D2 Kaili 65 Driver
The 460cc, Titleist® 910D2 driver delivers longer distance through a technologically advanced head designwith a responsive, fast face insert. The patented, innovative, SureFit Tour, dual-angle hosel provides precise, independent loft and lie adjustments to fine tune ball flight for more accuracy and control. High performance weighting increases stability and creates a low and deep CG for medium/high launch with medium/low spin.
- TOTAL PERFORMANCE - Our most technologically advanced head design delivers outstanding overall performance
- LONGER - Fast face insert creates a 15% larger maximum ball speed area and improved launch and spin gradients for longer distance
- MORE CONTROL - A sloped, ultra-thin crown design and on-axis rear weight screw creates a low and deep CG for increased stability and distance
- BETTER FIT - Patented, innovative, dual-angle SureFit Tour (SFT) hosel technology allows you to set loft and lie independently to optimize ball flight - higher or lower,and for more draw or fade - for increased distance and
improved shot control. Interchangeable shaft connectionand rear weight screw provide enhanced fitting options
- MID/HIGH LAUNCH WITH MID/LOW SPIN - 460cc, high performance head provides slightly higher launch and spin versus the 910D3
- TRADITIONAL LOOKS - Full pear-shaped profile with a rich black, PVD and paint finish instill confidence at address
- IMPROVED SOUND AND FEEL - Acoustically engineered for a hot, solid sound and feel
- HIGH PERFORMANCE SHAFT OPTIONS - Multiple stock and custom shaft options allow the shaft to be fit for maximum ball speed and preferred feel. In combinationwith the proper SFT setting, this provides a better overall fit
- 360° GRIP - Titleist Tour Velvet 360° grip retains the proper feel and aesthetic in any SFT setting