Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Titleist 714 AP1 Mens Iron Sets Steel
Need Help? Have a Question?
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Titleist 714 AP1 Mens Iron Sets
The Titleist 714 AP1 Mens Iron Setsare the longest, most forgiving irons Titleist has ever made, with a multi-material, dual cavity design for players that want maximum distance, forgiveness and solid feel in a great looking progressive game improvement chassis.
- Precise Flight with optimum launch, trajectory and distance. More carry distance from higher launching, low CG long irons. More control from compact, flatter launching short irons.
- Increased Forgiveness from the deep, undercut, dual cavity design with high density tungsten weighting. More distance on miss-hits with maximum ball speeds across the face from the high MOI design.
- Solid Feel through the set from the progressive CG (lower in the long irons). Smooth turf release from the camber sole with pre-worn leading edge.
- Improved Profile with progressive blade length, topline, and sole widths. Superior appearance with a satin polish playing position with bright polish cavity highlights.
- Stock Shafts: AP1 stock shafts feature two high performance, flighted designs to match the flight goals of the new irons. The True Temper XP 95 features a flighted launch with great feel and is 15g lighter than the stock steel shaft in the 712 Series. The Mitsubishi Kuro Kage 65 is a lightweight graphite shaft with higher, flighted launch and great feel.
- Loft 23° 26° 29° 32° 36° 40° 44° 48°