Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
TaylorMade Tour Preferred UDI Men's Hybrid - Steel
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
TaylorMade Tour Preferred UDI
The TaylorMade Tour Preferred UDI is a hollow construction with a 450 Carpenter steel face with milled score lines. It also features consistent distance enhancing technology, the Speed Pocket, which allows the face to flex more on low face shots. The KBS Tour C-Taper Lite provides further stability and control in a lighter weight steel shaft. This driving iron carries the Tour Preferred name because it's built specifically for the discriminating tastes of a better player.
- Designed for strong playable trajectory with optimum control off the tee and the fairway.
- Hollow construction with welded 455 carpenter steel face provides low CG and high ball speed.
- Advanced Speed Pocket technology for distance, consistency and high launch.
- Advanced sound dampening system for better feel and sound.
- KBS Tour C-Taper Lite shaft provides stability and trajectory control