Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
TaylorMade Spider Limited Edition Jason Day Putter
Jason prefers no sight line, so to achieve this our tour department hand welds in the existing line and buffs the top to until smooth. The putter is then coated with a custom manufactured acrylic to achieve the grey tour finish. The insert is the 80/20 insert from the Ghost tour line, but with the smaller face the insert needs to be hand ground to fit the size of the Itsy Bitsy head.
- "Tour red" body is confidence-inducing, evoking an emotional connection between youand the putter
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum body paired with a 304 stainless steel frame enables weight to be positioned at the extremities, providing improved stability and high MOI (4900+)
- Redesigned with a seamless top crown and long, single sightline, promoting consistentalignment
- Milled Pure RollT insert with a gunmetal finish provides better forward roll,increased directional accuracy, and improved distance control
- Vibration dampening PU foam embedded between the body and frame for consistent sound and feel