Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
TaylorMade Spider Blade Mens Putter
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
TaylorMade Spider Blade Putter
The TaylorMade Spider Blade Putter consists of 11 parts made of 8 materials -- 304 stainless steel, 17-4 stainless steel, aluminum, 3M Foam, tungsten, polycarbonate, Surlyn and TPU - which allowed us to take more weight out of the center of the head than with any blade we've ever made and ever before and move it to the heel and toe. That's where Spider Blade's high MOI comes from. Spider Blade's head is counterbalanced with a 130-gram grip that's twice as heavy as a typical putter grip. Counterbalancing increases the MOI of the entire club, making it 50% more stable than a traditional putter. Our Tour Staff pros who helped to develop say counterbalancing makes it easier to keep the head moving on your intended path.
- Tremendously high MOI in a blade-style head--5200--for outstanding twist-resistance and distance-control on off-center hits
- 130-gram grip counterbalances head-weight to help you swing the head smoothly and on path
- Counter-balanced Spider Blade is 50% more stable based on overall club MOI values than a traditional putter
- PureRoll Surlyn® insert promotes soft-yet-solid feel and smooth roll straight off the face
- White leading edge and linear alignment aid in the cavity make aiming easy