Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
TaylorMade SpeedBlade Combo Mens Iron Sets Steel
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
TaylorMade SpeedBlade Mens Combo Iron Sets Steel
The TaylorMade SpeedBlade Combo Iron Set features irons with a new lengthened Speed Pocket, the larger toe and heel face area allows for higher, longer and more consistent flights on low-impact hits. The Speed Pocket internal cut through slot allows for greater flex and rebound on the bottom part of the face to make the SpeedBlade one of TaylorMade's fastest faces yet. The combo iron sets include TaylorMade JetSpeed Rescue Hybrids which promote long distance and easily playability, thanks to the Speed Pocket, low forward CG, and low profile head design.
- New elongated Speed Pocket for faster face in center, down low, towards the heel and toe
- Lowest CG of any TaylorMade distance iron for easier launch on a high and strong flight
- Individually engineered heads optimize distance, trajectory, control, spin, feel and sound
- Advanced head structure, Speed Pocket polymer and multi-material badge absorbs unwanted vibration to promote fantastic sound and feel
- Balanced distance gaps between each iron
- Bending notch for easier loft and lie adjustments
- SHAFT: SpeedBlade 85 Steel
- GRIP: Mens SpeedBlade Rubber Grip