Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
TaylorMade SLDR White Ladies Drivers Graphite
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
TaylorMade SLDR White Ladies Driver
The TaylorMade SLDR White Ladies Driver is built to help you hit longer/straighter drives by promoting a high launch angle, lower spin-rate and faster ball speed. That's what makes SLDR TaylorMade's longest driver ever.
- Stunning modern classic shape with white crown.
- Low-forward CG promotes high launch, fast ball speed and low spin for phenomenal distance.
- Easy and intuitive SLDR sliding weight promotes up to 30 yards of shot shape adjustment.
- 21 SLDR weight positions to dial in the desired shot shape.
- Increase or reduce the loft up to 1.5° with 12-position loft-sleeve for optimal trajectory.
- Black button-back works with subtle crown markings for easy clubface alignment.
- Fujikura Speeder 57 shaft blends light weight with great feel and playability.