Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
TaylorMade SLDR S Ladies Fairways Graphite
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
TaylorMade SLDR S Ladies Drivers Graphite
TaylorMade SLDR S Men's Drivers Graphite
TaylorMade SLDR S Fairway
The TaylorMade SLDR S Fairway was created to generate Tour level distance for every player. You get more distance when you launch the ball at a high angle without a lot of spin. Like its SLDR predecessor, the SLDR S features groundbreaking Low-Forward CG technology that reduces your spin dramatically. In order to get a high launch angle to go with your lower spin rate you have to increase your loft beyond what you're used to. Loft up and gain distance with the SLDR S fairway.
- Low profile head design with shallow face promotes easy launch for outstanding playability.
- Speed Pocket design promotes fast ball speed for longer distance.
- Low-forward CG promotes fast ball speed and low spin for optimal launch conditions.
- Satin silver crown with black button-back promotes easy alignment.
- Five Lofts: 15°, 17°, 19°, 21° and 23°
- Fujikura shaft designed specifically for a fairway wood to promote long distance with controlled accuracy.
- Shaft: FUJIKURA SPEEDER 47
- Grip: TM 360 SILVER Ladies- 40g