Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
TaylorMade SLDR 7 Piece Mens Iron Sets Graphite
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
TaylorMade SLDR Irons
The TaylorMade SLDR Irons are designed for all players who want the best of both worlds--a classically shaped and sized iron with a universal visual appeal that also has modern performance technology that enhances distance, launch angle and forgiveness.
- New and improved Speed Pocket with ThruSlot Technology promotes fast speed and high launch across the face.
- Modern-classic shape, slim topline and thin sole for superb look and playability.
- Complex vibration-dampening system delivers Tour-caliber sound and feel.
- Consistent gapping and precise distance control throughout the set.
- New KBS Tour C-Taper 90 shaft designed to promote high launch, and spin control.
- Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet - 47.56