Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
TaylorMade Rocketbladez Tour Iron Sets Steel
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
TaylorMade RocketBladez Tour Irons
Tour irons -- muscleback blades and muscle-cavity blades - have for decades remained very much the same in terms of construction and performance. The RocketBladez Tour Irons changes that with the Speed Pocket, which is the first innovation in tour irons that significantly affects the quality of the ball flight to promote a dramatic improvement in iron play. The Speed Pocket works in conjunction with an improved Inverted Cone design to promote more ball speed, higher flight and significantly less speed loss on mis-hits low on the face. The result is keen distance-control and soft, quick-stopping landings that should help players consistently hit their approach shots closer to the hole.
RocketBladez Tour is the first distance-enhancing iron to be played on Tour, and has already been used to win three times, including by Dustin Johnson at the 2013 Hyundai Tournament of Champions.
- Maximum speed and flight enhancement technology in the 3- through 7-iron: The Speed Pocket promotes consistently high ball speed and distance.
- Consistent distance with every iron made possible by careful management of the Speed Pocket, improved inverted Cone shape and high MOI.
- 11grams of weight is strategically redistributed to lower and center the CG location, promoting a higher launch angle, higher peak trajectory and a steep, soft-landing, quick-stopping descent angle.
- Fantastic feel promoted by a specially formulated polyurethane developed by 3M that fills the Speed Pocket and quiets vibration.
- Shaft: KBS Tour
- Grip: Mens RBladez Tour Grip - Tour Velvet 51.5g
- Shaft size .355 tip