Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
TaylorMade Rocketbladez Mens Iron Sets Steel
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
TaylorMade RocketBladez Iron Sets
One little thing makes the TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons stand apart from the rest, and that's the Speed Pocket, a 2mm-wide slot in the sole that flexes and rebounds at impact, increasing the speed of the face to promote faster ball speed, a higher launch angle and a higher, stronger ball flight that lands on a steep, quick-stopping descent angle. The RocketBladez Speed Pocket also delivers consistent speed, so shots fly a consistent distance for predictability from shot to shot. Incorporated in the 3- through 7-irons, the Speed Pocket also promotes dramatically less drop-off in ball speed on impacts low on the face, where the majority of iron mis-hits occur -- TaylorMade studies indicate that 68% of iron shots by amateur golfers are mis-hits below center-face.
- Speed Pocket in the 3- through 7-irons works with an advanced, ultra-thin face design to promote consistently high ball speed and distance.
- Consistent distance with every iron made possible by careful management of the Speed Pocket, improved Inverted Cone shape and high MOI.
- 17.5 grams of weight is strategically redistributed to lower and center the CG location, promoting a higher launch angle, higher peak trajectory and a steep, soft-landing, quick-stopping descent angle.
- Fantastic feel promoted by a specially formulated polyurethane developed by 3M that fills the RBZ Speed Pocket and quiets vibration.
- SW and LW have re-designed cavities to promote feel, feature our renowned ATV sole for maximum greenside versatility,and come equipped with heavier steel shafts to promote better rhythm and control
- Shaft: RocketFuelT 85 Steel
- Grip:Mens RBladez Grip 47.5g
- Shaft size .370 tip