Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
TaylorMade Rocketbladez Combo Set Iron Sets Steel
Need Help? Have a Question?
Ships in 5 to 6 days.
TaylorMade RocketBladez Combo Iron Set
One little thing makes the TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons stand apart from the rest, and that's the Speed Pocket, a 2mm-wide slot in the sole that flexes and rebounds at impact, increasing the speed of the face to promote faster ball speed, a higher launch angle and a higher, stronger ball flight that lands on a steep, quick-stopping descent angle. The RocketBladez Speed Pocket also delivers consistent speed, so shots fly a consistent distance for predictability from shot to shot. Incorporated in the 3- through 7-irons, the Speed Pocket also promotes dramatically less drop-off in ball speed on impacts low on the face, where the majority of iron mis-hits occur -- TaylorMade studies indicate that 68% of iron shots by amateur golfers are mis-hits below center-face.
The TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 Rescue Hybrids benefit from an ultra-fast clubface and improved Speed Pocket design. The face consists of RocketSteel, which was cooperatively created with Carpenter, a global leader in the development of high-performance alloys and specialty metals. The new low-profile head with shallow clubface makes possible a lower and more-forward CG location that promotes faster ball speed while making it easy to launch your shots high and long and land them soft.
- Speed Pocket in the 3- through 7-irons works with an advanced, ultra-thin face design to promote consistently high ball speed and distance.
- Consistent distance with every iron made possible by careful management of the Speed Pocket, improved Inverted Cone shape and high MOI.
- 17.5 grams of weight is strategically redistributed to lower and center the CG location, promoting a higher launch angle, higher peak trajectory and a steep, soft-landing, quick-stopping descent angle.
- Fantastic feel promoted by a specially formulated polyurethane developed by 3M that fills the RBZ Speed Pocket and quiets vibration.
- Shaft: Shaft: RocketFuelT 85 Steel
- Grip:Mens RBladez Grip 47.5g
- Ultra-high strength TaylorMade RocketSteel supplied by Carpenter® creates a thinner and faster-flexing face.
- Improved Speed Pocket design flexes faster to promote faster ball speed and more distance.
- Lower and more-forward CG location promotes faster ball speed, high launch and low spin
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown graphic all promote easy alignment
- Lightweight 65-gram graphite shaft promotes fast swing speed
- Grip: RBZ Iron Grip -.600