Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
TaylorMade Rocketballz Stage 2 TP Mens Driver Graphite
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
TaylorMade Rocketballz Stage 2 TP Mens Driver
The TaylorMade Rocketballz Stage 2 TP Mens Driver gives you a big, confidence-building clubface in a head engineered to promote fast swing speed. That's a killer combo for players who like to get after it with a big swing to launch the ball long. TaylorMade engineers accomplished yet another remarkable feat in metalwood mastery by increasing the size of the clubface (4100 square millimeters) while also improving the aerodynamic properties of the clubhead.
- Faster and longer than the original RocketBallz driver
- Expansive 4,100 square-millimeter clubface gives the golfer substantially more face area
- Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the larger clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed
- Improved aerodynamics reduces drag over the head to promote faster clubhead speed
- Thick-Thin crown provides lower and more-forward CG location promoting faster ball speed, high launch and low spin
- TaylorMade Loft-Sleeve technology offers 7 standard and 5 upright loft options to add ±1.5° to each of the available standard lofts: 9.5 (which can be adjusted up to 11° or down to 8°) 10.5° (which can be adjusted up to 12° or down to 9°) and HL 13 (which can be adjusted up to 14.5° or down to 11.5°)
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown decal all promote easy alignment
- Shaft: Ultra-light Fujikura RocketFuel 50 graphite shaft (50 grams) promotes fast swing speed