Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
TaylorMade Rocketballz Max Ladies Iron Individual Graphite
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
These are TaylorMade's longest irons ever. Engineered with every tech element imaginable and featuring 2-piece metal-wood like hollow head construction in every iron. You get wood-like distance for every possible iron shot. And draw-biased head structure also promotes distance-enhancing right-to-left flight. So with RBZ Max Irons in your bag, your regular foursome will have to deal with the disappointment of always being out-hit!
TaylorMade Ladies RBZ Max Irons:
- Set includes: #4 thru AW (49°)
- Available separately: SW (54°)
- Graphite/Steel or all Graphite shafts available in Senior, Regular, Stiff flex
- Available in left- and right-hand
- New vibration and sound control system promotes satisfying feel and sound
- Two piece metal-wood-inspired construction in every head for high COR = exceptional distance
- Draw-biased head structure promotes distance-enhancing right-to-left flight
- Tungsten sole-weighting lowers and centers CG to promote maximum energy
- Pull-face metalwood construction allows ultra-fast face for high ball speed
- With face thickness engineered progressively from thicker (wedge) to the thinnest (#4), ball speed goes from fast to ultra-fast.
- Graphite/Steel: Matrix Program 55 Graphite, KBS Satin 90 Steel
- Graphite: Matrix Program 55 Graphite
- RBZ Max Winn