Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
TaylorMade Rocketballz Ladies Fairways Graphite
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
TaylorMade Rocketballz Ladies Fairway Graphite
The Speed Pocket in the TaylorMade RBZ Fairway wood is the ultimate launching pad, running parallel and just behind the face boosts ball speed dramatically for more distance. Engineered to dramatically increase ball speed and distance, Matte-white finish and larger head are easy to align and launch - undeniably a lethal combination. This is the club that started it all--the "like a rocket!" comments from pros like Dustin Johnson and Sean O'Hair when they tried it for the first time, thus "RocketBallz" was born!
- Better players can gain distance up to 17 yards on fairway shots
- Tour-proven technology priced for every golfer
- Speed Pocket in the sole boosts ball speed dramatically for more distance
- Thick-Thin Crown design creates lower CG to promote higher launch for more distance
- Lower and more-forward CG location promotes faster ball speed, high launch and low spin.
- White crown and black face makes alignment easy and eliminates glare on top
- Lightweight shaft and grip promotes faster swing speed for more distance
- Matrix XCON 5 graphite shaft
- TaylorMade 360 lite