Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Ships in 1-2 business day(s)
aylorMade M2 Tour Iron
The TaylorMade M2 Tour Irons fit the mold of a distance iron but in a more compact and refined package. This segment of golfers seeks distance and playability, but also has a certain size, shape and feel criteria that must be met. The design of the M2 Tour iron features many of the distance technologies from M2 irons but with reduced offset, thinner topline and new sole design for improved turf interaction.
- 360° Undercut - Expands the unsupported face area for more ball speed across the face. It also removes weight from the topline to create a lower CG. This allows for stronger lofts that maximize distance without sacrificing the high peak trajectory that results in long, playable shots from each iron.
- Speed Pocket - Increases launch angle and preserves ball speed, improving forgiveness for shots struck below the center of the face.
- Thin Face with Inverted Cone Technology - Works in conjunction with the Speed Pocket to enable fast, consistent ball speeds across the face.
- Sound Management System - A light and stiff cavity badge system that manages sound and eliminates unwanted vibrations for superior sound and feel.
- Advanced Sole Design - A sole that provides the bounce and glide of a wider sole but in a narrower, more workable shape.