Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
TaylorMade JetSpeed Men's Rescue Hybrid
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
TaylorMade JetSpeed Mens Rescue Graphite
The TaylorMade JetSpeed Rescue's shallow face and low CG make it easy to make contact below the ball's equator for easy launch, while the Speed Pocket promotes fast ball speed for long distance.
- New and more efficient Speed Pocket design promotes fast ball speed for long distance
- Low-and-forward CG promotes fast ball speed and low spin optimal launch conditions
- Ultra-high strength JetSteel face promotes fast ball speed for long distance
- Low-profile head design with shallow face promotes easy launch for outstanding playability
- Matrix Velox T shaft-weight varies by flex to promote maximum feel and control at different swing speeds
- Speed Pocket, low-forward CG and shaft specs work together to promote long distance and easy playability
- Grip: Mens Rubber Grip