Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
TaylorMade Ghost Tour DA-62 Mens Putter Steel
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
TaylorMade Ghost Tour Daytona 62
Great putting requires complete confidence in your instrument. You have to love how it looks, feels and sounds. That was TaylorMade's goal when creating the TaylorMade Ghost Tour Daytona 62. Each putter is a work of art crafted with a level of refinement that's readily apparent from every angle. But the beauty of the Ghost Tour Series is beauty is more than skin deep, as each also engineered to deliver smooth, accurate roll and acute distance control. Gain confidence with a putter that's at the apex of art and science and elevate your ability to get the ball in the hole - the Ghost Tour Series.
- Seductively designed and detailed so that every line, curve, color and surface works in harmony to create a true work of art.
- Provocative white topline and sexy mirror-black ion-plated sole.
- New multi-material 8020 PureRoll insert (80% Surlyn/20% aluminum) for smooth roll and profound feel.
- Two powerful aiming aids: high-contrast topline and strong black parallel lines on top.
- Equipped with a sleek step-less shaft and new premium TaylorMade rubber grip with red end cap.
- Shaft: Chrome Step-Less Ghost Tour shaft