Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
TaylorMade Ghost Manta Mens Putter Steel
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
TAYLORMADE GHOST MANTA CENTER SHAFT PUTTER
The Ghost Manta CS Putter is a high performance mallet putter that delivers an all-around package designed to completely optimize your putting stoke. It's shape and feel promotes confidence and forgiveness, while the non-glare ghost white finish combines with the black PureRoll insert to enhance alignment and aim to help you sink more putts.
- Rich and more durable white finish eliminates glare; high contrast with turf makes aiming easy
- New large performance mallet shape promotes great feel and excellent stability on mis-hits
- PureRoll Surlyn face insert promotes forward spin for smooth, accurate roll and beautiful soft feel
- Dual alignment lines frame the ball, making aiming easy while maintaining a clean and simple appearance
- Grip: Winn Ghost Black
- Type: Performance Mallet
- Toe Hang: Face Balanced
- Offset: None
- Head Weight: 33" and 34" - 370g / 35" - 360g
- Shaft: Straight
- Loft: 4º
- Lie: 70º