Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Swingyde Training Tool Training Aids
The Swing Gyde is designed to keep your swing "on plane" at all times through the swing.
- Backswing: If you are the type of golfer who has a habit of "laying off" the club on the backswing, then this is the teaching aid for you. The club must work more "upwards" on the backswing in order to keep the club on plane. This unique guide gives you immediate feedback because the "arm" of the Swing Gyde must fit snugly onto your left forearm halfway up the backswing. This ensures the correct position of the club on the backswing.
- Follow-through: For those of you who slice, hit the ball too high or hit weak shots off to the right, this is the teaching aid for you. The Swing Gyde promotes the correct release of the hands through impact. Slicers and weak hitters typically "scoop" the ball allowing the right hand to work under the left. By allowing the arm of the Swing Gyde to fit snugly on the left forearm just after impact, the right hand has to cross over the left promoting the correct release. This is a cure for a loss of power from the dreaded slice!
Includes instructional DVD by Jim Flick.
- Lightweight and easy to attach to your club
- Suits gents and ladies, right and left handers
- Corrects club face alignment
- Improves grip and width of arc
- Corrects swing plane
- Checks completion of backswing to correct position