Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Sun Mountain SERIES ONE WMNS '15 Ladies Cart Bag
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Sun Mountain Series One Cart Bag
The Series One is designed for riding cart use, the top is reversed so the short irons load in front of the woods and long irons for easy club selection and retrieval. Plus, all pockets are forward-facing and accessible while the bag is on the cart and two lift-assist handles ease getting the bag in and out of your trunk or onto the cart.
- 9.5-way top with 15 individual, full-length dividers including a dedicated putter compartment
- lift-assist handles molded into the top and bottom
- Amongst the six pockets are two full-length clothing pockets and a velour-lined valuables pocket
- All pockets are accessible while the bag is on a cart
- 1" shorter than the men's bag to better accommodate women's clubs
- Rainhood included