Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Sun Mountain S-One 2013 Ladies Cart Bag
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
The Sun Mountain Women's S-One Cart Bag offers one of the best cart-friendly bags on the course to date. This bag offers plenty of storage options and allows easy access to all pockets while on a cart.
- 10", 15-way top with individual full-length dividers including a putter compartment
- All pockets are accessible while bag is on the cart
- Cart strap tunnel for securing the bag to a cart while allowing full pocket access
- Lift-assist handle integrated into the top for ease of handling
- Eight pockets including: velour-lined valuables pocket, two full-length clothing pockets, and multiple accessory pockets
- Designed specifically for use on riding carts