Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Sun Mountain Clubglider Journey 2013 Travel Covers Soft
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
The Sun Mountain ClubGlider Journey Travel Cover is a streamlined version of the ClubGlider Meridian. Like all ClubGliders, the Journey makes traveling with your golf bag easier than it has ever been. The integrated leg set supports 100% of the weight of the travel cover when the legs are extended, which eliminates the continuous bending and lifting typical when handling luggage in airports and parking lots. The legs retract into the molded tray for travel and storage.
- Weight: 12.8lbs
- Internal dimensions: 52" x 15" x 12"
- Two pockets (interior access)
- Rolls effortlessly through airports and parking lots
- Internal cinch straps secure your golf bag
- Pivoting caster wheels provide superior maneuverability
- The leg mechanism extends and retracts in one easy motion
- Heavy-duty two-way zippers run the full length of the bag for easy loading
- Folds for storage
- Sewn with durable 1200 denier polyester