Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
- Better traction and greater comfort than any other plastic cleat on the market thanks to an innovative polyurethane material, it's easily the most durable plastic cleat to date
- Introduced to golf professionals last season and, by the end of the year, more than 75 pros were wearing them on Tour
- Large thread fits Dexter DrySports and FootJoy (except Classics) & Includes 22 Spikes/Package.
- Small thread fits all golf shoes except Dexter DrySports and FootJoy (does fit FJ Classics) & Includes 22 Spikes/Package.
- Fast Twist fits shoes with the Fast-Twist system & Includes 16 Spikes/Package.
- Q-Lock Includes 18 Spikes/Package.
If this isn't the product that's right for you, check these out: Cedar Shoe Tree, J&M Mini Spike Wrench, Ping Shoe Sack Black 2006