Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
SkyCaddie Aire II
Preloaded--Multi-Sport--Ready to Play
The SkyCaddie AIRE II comes loaded with stroke-saving features and is ready-to-play with over 35,000 error-corrected courses. Its intelligent automation (auto-course select, auto-hole advance and auto-distance) keeps your hands free and mind focused on playing the best golf of your life.
Upgrade to a nominally-priced SkyGolf Membership plan and your SkyCaddie AIRE II will also have advanced course management features, such as our proprietary IntelliGreen Technology and critical distances for up to 40 TrueGround targets per hole!
- NO ANNUAL FEES REQUIRED*
- Preloaded with 35,000 TrueGround Course Maps worldwide
- Dynamic, accurate distances to front, center, back of green from your approach angle
- TrueGround fairway target and layup target approaching the green
- Large easy to read numbers
- Digital scorecard (store up to 20 rounds)
- Auto course, auto hole and auto distance
- Measure shot distance and know you clubs distances
- +Fitness - stopwatch and odometer features
- Time your rounds with pace of play timer
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Optional Advanced Upgrade Features**
- IntelliGreen technology providing actual green shape that rotates from your angle
- IntelliGreen pin targeting gives you precise distance to the hole
- TrueGround Target List with up to 40 points to hazards, bunkers, water, carries and layups per hole
**Requires a nominally-priced annual SkyGolf Membership