Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Scotty Cameron Futura X5 Men's Putter
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Scotty Cameron Futura X5 Putter
Modern, angled, wing back mallet with vertical and horizontal sight lines for alignment.
Born from a prototype design for one of the world's best players, Scotty Cameron Future X putters have evolved into a line with modern contours and futuristic technology. Each Future X provides stability through advanced perimeter weighting with solid, forgiving feel.
- High MOI mallets provide stability through advanced perimeter weighting.
- Future X5 wing back design features a hollow sole plate to allow for a thicker face for feel and sound.
- Solid Feel with forgiveness from the heel-toe weights directly under the face.
- Square Set Up and easy alignment from horizontal and vertical sight lines.
- Refined Appearance with precisely milled surfaces and contours.
|Model ||Futura X5 |
|Loft ||3.5° |
|Lie ||70° |
|(RH) Lengths ||33", 34", 35" |
|(LH) Lengths ||33", 34", 35" |
|Head Material ||303 Stainless Steel w/ Aluminum Sole |
|Head Finish ||Silver Mist |
|Neck ||Single Bend |
|Offset ||Full Shaft |
|Toe Flow ||Face Balanced/Minimum |
|Grip ||Matador Red Midsize |