Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
SKLZ Gold Flex Golf Swing Trainer 40"
SKLZ Gold Flex Strength & Tempo Trainer
The SKLZ Gold Flex warm-up and tempo training aid, designed for golfers shorter than 5'4", swing tempo, strength, and flexibility. The more you swing the Gold Flex off the golf course, the stronger and more flexible your swing muscles will become. The exaggerated flex in the shaft helps lengthen your swing by keeping your hands and arms extended increasing with power. It's this power that will help you bomb your drive and gain more distance. The extra flex also encourages a slight lag at the top of your back swing, establishing the ideal swing tempo. The momentum the weighted head creates when swinging through encourages proper weight transfer and a full follow through for form, balance and power.
- Just 10-20 swings every day will improve swing tempo, strength, and flexibility
- Easy to use - simply "swing" the gold flex back and forth continually without stopping at impact position, as if swinging to a metronome
- Fights slices and flattens the swing
- Low-impact stretch for pre-round warm-up
- Fits easily in golf bag - legal to carry on course
- Best used by golfers shorter than 5'4"
- 40 inches long and weighs 2.5 pounds