Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
SKLZ Gold Flex 40" Training Aids
The warm-up and tempo training aid, SKLZ Gold Flex 40 Swing Trainer, is designed to improve your swing while providing a core muscle workout. The Gold Flex 40 encourages a flatter swing plane and forces the downswing to be initiated by the lower body, both of which fight slices. This is the 40-inch size which is ideal for many women, seniors, and juniors.
- Durable polyurethane head for frequent use
- Shaft length helps flatten the swing plane
- 2.5 lb. head weight improves kinetic sequencing in the swing
- Flexible fiberglass shaft teaches lag and helps eliminate early release/casting
- Golf grip with guidelines for proper hand placement
- Strengthens core golf muscles