Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Ships in 1-2 business day(s)
Puma Superlite Stand Bag
The new Puma Superlite Stand Bag - You'll be feeling fine on the back nine with the Superlite Stand Bag. Features include 5 zippered pockets, an insulated beverage pocket, fully padded strap, a stand system with stabilizers and more.
- 4-way top with designated full-length dividers and top grab handle.
- 5 zippered pockets; 1 apparel, 2 small item, 1 ball and 1 tee pocket.
- Insulated beverage pocket.
- Custom towel ring and umbrella attachment strap.
- Fully padded, adjustable backpack strap system
- Articulated stand system with oversized stabilizers.
- Rain hood included.
- Printed PUMA Cat, Script and 18 Hole logos
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Size: 6.75" top, 34" tall
- Weight: 3.8 lbs