Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Puma Men's Plaid Tech Style Pants - Navy/Vibrant Orange
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Puma Plaid Tech Style Pant
Just a great-fitting, functional golf pant. One that won't be confused with something your dad might wear. Conspicuously pleat-free, the Plaid Tech Pant is stamped with our dryCELL seal, meaning sweat-wicking properties in the fabric will keep you dry and comfortable. Plus, a UPF of 50+ means you're protected during even the sunniest of afternoons.
- 95% Polyester 5% spandex
- dryCELL designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Single button closure at waistband, with zip fly
- Dual front pockets with rib knit coin catcher detail, plus back welt pockets
- 3D-Cell textured fabric for increased airflow
- UV protection: UPF 50+
- Dual-sized belt loops to accommodate varying belt widths
- Printed pocket bags and inner waistband
- Embroidered PUMA Cat Logo at left thigh
- 18 Hole logo at back right hip