Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Puma Ladies Golf Tech Polo - White
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Puma Golf Tech Polo
This is one of those "one in every color" type shirts. It's packed with technology that'll help you flourish on the course - think moisture-wicking fabric, UV protection, the works - but it's also versatile, therefore retaining lucky polo status at the office, on off-the-course weekends with friends...limitless possibilities, no?
- 100% Polyester
- Eco-friendly S.Cafe yarns made from post-consumer coffee grounds to neutralize the "golfing" odor
- dryCELL designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- UV protection: UPF 30+
- Built in odor control
- Three button placket with contrast piping and self fabric collar
- Embroidered PUMA Cat Logo at left chest
- 18 Hole Logo at back neck