Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Puma Golf Solid Tech Mens Shorts
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Puma Golf Solid Tech Shorts
The Puma Golf Solid Tech Shorts are the kind of golf shorts that you need in Every. Single. Color. (C'mon, a guy's gotta match. Right?) Sunshine-ready with a UPF of 50+, they've got moisture-wicking properties to combat sweat and are equipped with pockets a-plenty for stashing keys, scorecards, good luck charms...whatever.
- 95% Polyester, 5% spandex
- dryCELL designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Single button closure at waistband, with zip fly
- Dual front pockets with coin catcher, plus dual back welt pockets
- UV protection: UPF 50+
- Printed pocket bags and inner waistband
- Embroidered PUMA Cat logo at left hem
- 18 Hole logo at back right hip
- Inseam: 11"